FP-NET-6LPBLE1 is an STM32 ODE function pack which lets you connect your 6LoWPAN network consisting of SPIRIT1-based sub-1 GHz RF communication sensor nodes to a smartphone or tablet device in a BLE network, allowing control of the sensor nodes with an application.
This software, together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices, can be used, for example, to develop smart home, building or lighting applications.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the BLE module (SPBTLE-RF) and SPIRIT1-based sub-1 GHz RF communication modules (SPSGRF-868 or SPSGRF-915); the software also comes with binary firmware ready for wireless sensor nodes.
- Complete firmware package to create a border router and connect it to wireless sensor nodes using 6LoWPAN over sub-1 GHz communication technology
- Middleware libraries with BLE and Contiki 6LoWPAN protocol stack 3.x
- Support for mesh networking technology through the standard RPL protocol
- Mesh network tree and sensor data can be displayed on an Android™ device connected through BLE
- Sample implementation for X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4 or X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 and X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 boards connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms