FP-NET-6LPBLE1 is an STM32 ODE function pack which lets you connect your 6LoWPAN network consisting of SPIRIT1-based sub-1 GHz RF communication sensor nodes to a smartphone or tablet device in a BLE network, allowing control of the sensor nodes with an application.
This software, together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices, can be used, for example, to develop smart home, building or lighting applications.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the BLE module (SPBTLE-RF) and SPIRIT1-based sub-1 GHz RF communication modules (SPSGRF-868 or SPSGRF-915); the software also comes with binary firmware ready for wireless sensor nodes.
- Complete firmware package to create a border router and connect it to wireless sensor nodes using 6LoWPAN over sub-1 GHz communication technology
- Middleware libraries with BLE and Contiki 6LoWPAN protocol stack 3.x
- Support for mesh networking technology through the standard RPL protocol
- Mesh network tree and sensor data can be displayed on an Android™ device connected through BLE
- Sample implementation for X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4 or X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 and X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 boards connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-NET-6LPBLE1||STM32 ODE Function Pack for connecting 6LoWPAN IoT nodes to smartphones via BLE interface||2.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Recommended for you
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 ST Bluetooth Low Energy expansion board based on SPBTLE-RF module for STM32 Nucleo X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4 ST Sub-1 GHz RF expansion board based on the SPSGRF-868 module for STM32 Nucleo X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 ST Sub-1 GHz RF expansion board based on the SPSGRF-915 module for STM32 Nucleo
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description STBLEStarNet ST BLE star network application for Android and iOSPart Number
BLE star network application for Android and iOS
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description NUCLEO-F401RE ST STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32F401RE MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivityPart Number
STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32F401RE MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity