The FP-SEC-BLENFC1 software runs on STM32 microcontrollers with the BlueNRG-MS Bluetooth low energy communication protocol. It writes NDEF protocol information for secure Bluetooth pairing, storing the BLE MAC address and the connection pin on the NFC tag.
The FP-SEC-BLENFC1 also exports a Bluetooth characteristic for switching the STM32 Nucleo board LED on and off, and one for transmitting simulated temperature sensor data.
The software, based on STM32Cube technology, provides a sample implementation for the featured STM32 Nucleo development boards and expansion boards.
- Complete middleware to build applications with the ST25DV04K dynamic NFC/RFID tag using NDEF standard
- A very low power Bluetooth low energy (BlueNRG-MS) single-mode network processor, compliant with Bluetooth specifications core 4.2 (X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1) for transmitting information to one client
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Compatible with BlueMS application for Android/iOS (Version 2.1.0 and above) available at the respective Play/iTunes stores
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available for X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1 and X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 expansion boards on a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 development board.
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-SEC-BLENFC1||Bluetooth Low Energy and Dynamic NFC tag software expansion for STM32Cube||1.2.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity