A complete, portable embedded USB host stack for embedded systems.
- Versatile: Use as a stand-alone stack or to augment, supplement, upgrade or replace existing USB stacks. Supports all USB technologies. Scales from non-OS to full featured OS. Compatibility proven at USB-IF PIL and used by Microsoft for WIndows 10 IoT Core for Raspberry Pi.
- Stable APIs: Because APIs and data structures are stable from version to version, software built on TrueTask USB can be coded once, then reused as needed, across different IP blocks, different USB technologies, or different CPU architectures.
- Modular Architecture: Scales from the simplest operating environments to the most complex. TrueTask USB can be readily deployed without source modification across a wide range of CPU architectures, USB host controllers, and operating systems.
Supported classes include: Audio 1.0 and 2.0, CDC (ACM, ECM, EEM, NCM), DFU, HID, Mass Storage (BOT, UAS), Video 1.0 and 1.5, vendor-specific.
- Full hub supoprt, including transaction translators.
- Supports all USB speeds.
- internal PHY, external PHY, and HSIC
- ISO C-99