µC/OS-III represents the latest step in the evolution of Micrium's real-time kernels. Alongside the proven task scheduling services that developers have come to expect from Micrium, µC/OS-III provides extensive built-in performance measurement capabilties, easy-to-use power management functions, and mechansims for mitigating the effects of stack overflows and other erroroneous behavior.
The features of the µC/OS-III kernel include:
- Efficient preemptive scheduling with optional round-robin capabilities
- Delivered with complete, clean, consistent source code with in-depth documentation.
- Highly scalable: Unlimited number of tasks, priorities and kernel objects
- Resource-efficient: 6 to 24 kBytes code space, 1+ kByte data space
- Very low interrupt disable time
- Extensive performance measurement metrics (configurable)
- Certifiable for safety-critical applications
Evaluation Version: Yes
License type: License
License short description: Multiple royalty-free license models supported