The osxMotionAC add-on software package for X-CUBE-MEMS1 software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers that recognize the inertial sensors. It provides real-time accelerometer calibration through offset and scale factor coefficients used to correct accelerometer data.
The algorithm is provided in static library format and is designed to be used on STM32 microcontrollers based on the ARM Cortex-M3 or ARM Cortex-M4 architecture.
It is built on top of the STM32Cube software technology for portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with sample implementations running on the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 (with optional STEVAL-MKI160V1) or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 expansion board on a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG development board.
- Real-time accelerometer calibration algorithm (under Open.MEMS license) based exclusively on accelerometer data.
- Complete middleware to build applications on top of X-CUBE-MEMS1.
- Sample application to transmit real time sensor data to a PC.
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube.
- PC-based Windows application to log sensor data.
- Free user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementations available on X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 (with optional STEVAL-MKI160V1) expansion boards, mounted on a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG development board.