osxMotionGR is an add-on software package for X-CUBE-MEMS1. The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers that recognize the inertial sensors (LSM6DS0 or LSM6DS3).
It provides real-time information on phone-related gestures such as wake up, glance and pick up.
The algorithm exclusively manages the data acquired from the accelerometer at 100 Hz sampling frequency to minimize the power consumption of the hosting platform. The software comes with sample implementations of such drivers, exploiting the STM32Cube software technology, running on an X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 (with optional STEVAL-MKI160V1 board), on top of a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG board.
- Real-time gesture recognition algorithm (under OpenSoftwareX license) based only on accelerometer data.
- Complete middleware to build applications on top of X-CUBE-MEMS1.
- Libraries for Cortex-M3 and Cortex-M4 MCU cores.
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube.
- Sample application to transmit real-time sensor and gesture detection data to a PC.
- Sample implementation on X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 board (with optional STEVAL-MKI160V1 board), on top of a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG board.