The CANopen protocol stack/library provides Can in Automation compliant communication.
- CiA 301 SDO Block Transfer
- CiA 301A Multiplexed PDO’s
- CiA 302 Flying Master
- CiA 302 CANopen Redundancy Support
- CiA 302 SDO Manager/SDO Requesting Devices
- CiA 304 Safety-Relevant Communication
- CiA 305 LSS Layer Setting Services
- CiA 401 Generic I/O Modules
- CiA 402 Drives Support a comprehensive example is being privided and many more
The CANopen stack is supported by a powerful DesignTool, creating and maintaining the complex and powerful object dictionary. The DesignTool creates the documentation and the XDD-file. It configures the CANopen Stack and creates the header files for the customer's application accordingly.
It is available supporting various STM32 family lines: STM32F0, STM32F1, STM32F2, STM32F3, STM32F4, STM32L4, STM32F7 with platform specific platform packages or GOAL based.
GOAL: Creating connectivity for CANopen and Industrial Ethernet does not only consist from setting up a piece of Source Code – it is rather a product philosophy from Top to Bottom.
The GOAL approach – a comprehensive development system that allows for creating Multi Protocol support in one single design.
And all of this inside an embedded platform, this results in a :
- highly optimized, performance tweaked MCU system prepared for several communication stacks in one project (GOAL)
The CANopen solution offers a competitive bill of materials cost with an optimized power consumption for both the STM32 CPU and the peripherals.
This product is supplied by a third party not affiliated to ST. For complete and latest information on the specification and the purchased parts package, refer to the third party website.
Evaluation Version: Yes
License type: License
|License Type||Commercial with free trial version|
|Supported Devices||STM32F0, STM32F1, STM32F2, STM32F3, STM32F4, STM32F7, STM32G0, STM32G4, STM32H7, STM32L1, STM32L4|