The SPC564A80-FLASH library is a set of API’s that enables user application to operate on the Flash module embedded on a microcontroller. The library provides all the API’s needed to initialize, program, verify, erase, blank check and to perform array integrity, ECC and factory margin read checks.
- Support for SPC564A80, 4 Mbyte Flash memories
- Drivers released in binary c-array format to provide compiler-independent support for non-debug-mode embedded applications
- Drivers released in s-record format to provide compiler-independent support for debug mode/JTAG programming tools
- Each driver function is independent of each other so the end user can choose the function subset to meet their particular needs
- Support page-wise programming for fast programming
- Position-independent and ROM-able Ready-to-use demos illustrating the usage of the driver
- Concurrency support via callback
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|