Embedded SW compatible with the Nucleo-F401RE, X-Nucleo-IDB05A1 and X-Nucleo-IKS01A1.
- Nucleo starts logging data when button is pushed (all 8 sensor values are stored once per second)
- Nucleo stops logging data when button is pushed again – it then starts broadcasting in IoT.Over.Beacon mode
- When phone comes into range, all stored data is read by phone – after which, SensorTile returns to step 1
- User must push button again to start data logging again
- 50 seconds of data can be stored by this starter firmware, after which data is overwritten (FIFO)
License type: Free
License short description: Firmware has no charge, but user must have monthly subscription to enmo Platform to use it.
For more information related to the Partner Product/Service, please visit: STMicro IoT Devices
|Supported Devices||BlueNRG, MEMS, STM32|