The STSW-AEKBLE firmware is designed to demonstrate the AEK-COM-BLEV1 evaluation board functionality using the BLE Scanner or similar app from Google Play.
The app sends commands to an AEK-COM-BLEV1 board when connected to an AEK-MCU-C4MLIT1 board running appropriate firmware which is downloaded using the SPC5-UDESTK-SW software package.
The firmware source code is available in the STSW-AUTODEVKIT (version 1.1.0 or higher).
- Demonstrates AEK-COM-BLEV1 evaluation board functionality using the BLE Scanner or similar Android app
- Commands from the app are received and executed by the AEK-COM-BLEV1 evaluation board connected to an AEK-MCU-C4MLIT1 evaluation board
- Source code available in the STSW-AUTODEVKIT AutoDevKit™ plugin version 1.1.0 (or higher)
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|