The STSW-ISB68GUI enables the evaluation, tuning and design-in of the STWLC68 wireless power receiver. It provides powerful support for the complete design-in of the STWLC68 chip, from register tuning to the final OTP programming.
The GUI enables real time monitoring of key internal parameters that are streamed over a USB connection, and provides wizards to simplify otherwise complex tasks such as FOD (Foreign Object Detection) and custom coil design.
The GUI requires an STEVAL-ISB68RX or STEVAL-ISB68WA evaluation board and a PC running Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10) with .NET Framework 4.7.2 installed.
- Access to key configuration registers
- Live chart of key electrical parameters such as output voltage, rectifier voltage, IC temperature and currents
- Coil selection wizard to assist in the design of a custom coil
- Foreign object detection (FOD) tuning wizard
- Non-volatile memory (OTP) programming
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|