- Standards based SSH 2.0 inter-operates with GUI and command line SSH clients
- Flexible command dispatch to implement any secure client server application
- Built-in starter shell extensible for application specific commands
- Authenticates with user name and protected password
- RSA key pair authentication
- Configurable DSS and RSA asymmetric session support with private key generator utility
- Configurable crypto with 3DES, AES and Blowfish support
- Portable ANSI-C SDK with small footprint ported to ARM, Cortex-M, x86
- Integrated with RTOS and includes internal memory management
- SCP and SFTP client options
- Evaluation Version: Yes
- License type: License
- License short description: Evaluation version under 30 Day Evaluation Agreement.
- Deliverable in Source SDK or binary static library.
- Flex license options include source SDK or binary.
For more information related to the Partner Product/Service, please visit: www.cypherbridge.com/Products/uSSH
|Software type||Software development kit|
|Supported MCUs||STM32 F2, 4 and F7 series|