SecureRF’s Walnut Digital Signature Algorithm (WalnutDSA) core is an ultra-fast signature verification hardware building block. By utilizing SecureRF’s breakthrough Group Theoretic algorithm—the world’s first linear-in-time method—WalnutDSA, which signs and verifies, delivers more efficient performance over current commercial solutions like Elliptic Curve Cryptography’s Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA).
Key features :
- Faster than ECC at 128-bit security level (ECC 256); higher efficiency as security levels are increased
- Integration with existing asymmetric and symmetric methods
- Software library for low-resource platforms including the ARM Cortex-M processor family, as well as 8- and 16-bit MCUs
- Also available as an IP Core for FPGAs and ASICs
- WalnutDSA Signature Generator SDK available for Windows or Linux
SecureRF's IoT Embedded Security Development Kit includes routines to implement WalnutDSA as well as Ironwood KAP.