The X-CUBE-6180XA1 software package is an expansion for STM32Cube, associated with the X-NUCLEO-6180XA1 expansion board for STM32.
The source code of this package is based on STM32Cube and is aligned with the “Multi-Platform” file & directory structure to ease portability and code sharing across different STM32 MCU families.
The VL6180X is the latest product based on ST’s patented FlightSenseTMtechnology. This is a ground-breaking technology allowing absolute distance to be measured independent of target reflectance. Instead of estimating the distance by measuring the amount of light reflected back from the object (which is significantly influenced by color and surface), the VL6180X precisely measures the time the light takes to travel to the nearest object and reflect back to the sensor (Time-of-Flight).
- Driver layer (VL6180X API) for complete management of the VL6180X proximity & ambient light sensor (ALS) integrated in theX-NUCLEO-6180XA1 expansion board.
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube.
- Free, user-friendly license terms.
- Example code for ranging and ALS measurement.
- Example code for ranging with multiple VL6180X sensors. Up to 4x VL6180X devices can be controlled using the X-NUCLEO-6180XA1 expansion board equipped with 3x satellites (VL6180X-SATEL).
- Example code of gesture recognition.
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|X-CUBE-6180XA1||Proximity, gesture, ambient light sensor software expansion for STM32Cube||1.3.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.