The ECMF06-6AM16 is a highly integrated common mode filter designed to suppress EMI/RFI common mode noise on high speed differential serial buses like MIPI D-PHY or MDDI.
The ECMF06-6AM16 can protect and filter 3 differential lanes.
- Very large differential bandwidth: higher than 6 GHz
- High common mode attenuation:
- -24 dB at 900 MHz
- -20 dB between 800 MHz and 2.2 GHz
- Very low PCB space consumption
- Thin package: 0.55 mm max
- Lead-free package
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration
- Complies with the following standards:
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:
- ±15 kV (air discharge)
- ±8 kV (contact discharge)
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.