This device is a highly integrated common mode filter designed to suppress EMI/RFI common mode noise on high speed differential serial buses like HDMI 2.0, HDMI1.4, USB 3.1 Gen 1, Ethernet, MIPI, Display Port and other high speed serial interfaces. It has a very large differential bandwidth to comply with these standards and can also protect and filter 2 differential lanes.
- 5GHz differential bandwidth to comply with HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4, USB 3.1, MIPI, Display Port, etc.
- High common mode attenuation on LTE, GSM, GPS and WLAN frequencies:
- -13 dB at 0.7 GHz
- -23 dB at 1.5 GHz
- -25 dB at 2.4 GHz
- -23 dB at 2.7 GHz
- -13 dB at 5.0 GHz
- Very low PCB space consumption
- Thin package: 0.5 mm max
- Lead free and RoHS package
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.