The ECMF4-2450A60N10 is a highly integrated common mode filter designed to suppress EMI/RFI common mode noise on high speed differential serial buses like HDMI 2.1, HDMI 2.0, HDMI1.4, USB 3.1 Gen 1 and Gen 2, ethernet, MIPI, display port and other high speed serial interfaces.
It has a very large differential bandwidth to comply with these standards and can also protect and filter 2 differential lanes.
- 6.4 GHz differential bandwidth to comply with HDMI 2.1, HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4, USB 3.1 Gen 1 and Gen 2, MIPI, display port, etc.
- High common mode attenuation on WLAN frequencies :
- From - 30 dB to - 33 dB at 2.4 – 2.47 GHz: Wi-Fi CH1-14 frequencies
- From - 20 dB to - 15 dB at 5.18 – 5.82 GHz: Wi-Fi CH36-165 frequencies
- Very low PCB space consumption
- Thin package: 0.5 mm max.
- Lead free and RoHS package
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration
- Exceeds IEC 61000-4-2 level 4 standards:
- ±25 kV (air discharge)
- ±10 kV (contact discharge)
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.