The EMIF02-SPK02F2 chip is a highly integrated device designed to suppress EMI/RFI noise for interface line filtering.
The EMIF02-SPK02F2 flip-chip packaging means the package size is equal to the die size. That's why the EMIF02-SPK02F2 is a very small device.
Additionally, this filter includes ESD protection circuitry, which prevents damage to the protected device when subjected to ESD surges up 30 kV.
- Packaged in lead-free Flip Chip
- Very low resistance: 0.35 Ω
- High attenuation: -45 dB at 900 MHz
- Very low PCB space consumption:0.89 mm x 1.26 mm
- Very thin package: 0.65 mm
- High efficiency in ESD suppressionIEC6 1000-4-2 level 4
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration and wafer level packaging
- Complies with the following standards
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:
- ±15 kV (air discharge)
- ±8 kV (contact discharge)
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|Chip Scale Package 0.5mm pitch||Industrial||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.