The EMIF02-USB01F2 is a highly integrated array designed to suppress EMI / RFI noise for USB port filtering. The EMIF02-USB01F2 Flip-Chip packaging means the package size is equal to the die size.
Additionally, this filter includes ESD protection circuitry which prevents damage to the protected device when subjected to ESD surges up to 15 kV.
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- High efficiency in ESD suppression (IEC 61000-4-2 level 4)
- Complies with the following standards
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4 ±15 kV (air discharge) ±8 kV (contact discharge)
- 2-line low-pass filter + ESD protection
- Lead-free package
- High efficiency in EMI filtering
- Very thin package: 0.65 mm
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration and wafer level packaging
- Very low PCB space occupation: < 2.5 mm2
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|Chip Scale Package 0.5mm pitch||Industrial||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.