The EMIF03-SIM03F3 chip is a very low capacitance EMI filter designed to suppress EMI/RFI noise in all systems subjected to electromagnetic interference.
This filter includes ESD protection circuitry, which prevents damage to the protected device when subjected to ESD surges up to 15 kV.
- EMI symmetrical (I/O) low-pass filter
- high efficiency in EMI/ESD protection
- lead-free package
- very thin package
- high reliability offered by monolithic integration
- high reduction of parasitic elements through integration and wafer level packaging
- Complies with the following standards
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:
- ± 15 kV (air discharge)
- ± 8 kV (contact discharge)
IEC 61000-4-2 level 1:
- ± 2 kV (air discharge)
- ± 2 kV (contact discharge)
- ETSI 102.221 (configuration FIDI = 97)
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|Chip Scale Package 0.4mm pitch||Industrial||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.