The EMIF03-SIM05F3 is a highly integrated device designed to protect SIM interface and SWP line against ESD transients and EMI emission.
The device is the ideal fit for applications using NFC.
- Lead-free package
- Very low PCB space consumption
- Very thin package: < 0.55 mm after reflow
- High efficiency in ESD suppression IEC6 1000-4-2 level 4
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration and WLCSP packaging
- Complies with the following standards:
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
- ± 15 kV (air discharge)
- ± 8 kV (contact discharge)
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|Chip Scale Package 0.4mm pitch||Industrial||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.