The EMIF04-1K030F3 chip is a highly integrated device designed to suppress EMI/RFI noise for interface line filtering.
The EMIF04-1K030F3 is 4-line, ultra compact, high attenuation filter available in 0.4 mm pitch WLCSP package. Additionally, this filter includes ESD protection circuitry, which prevents damage to the protected device when subjected to ESD surges up 20 kV.
TM: IPAD is a trademark of STMicroelectronics.
- 4-line EMI symmetrical (I/O) low-pass filter
- High efficiency in ESD suppression on input pins (IEC 61000-4-2 level 4)
- Very low PCB space consumption
- Very thin package
- High efficiency in EMI filtering
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration and wafer level packaging
- Lead-free package
- Complies with the following standards:
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
- ±15 kV (air discharge)
- ±8 kV (contact discharge)
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life