The EMIF06-HSD04F3 chip is a highly integrated device designed to protect the application against ESD event during the insertion of the micro-SD card.
The EMIF06-HSD04F3 must be placed close to the micro-SD card connector for efficient ESD protection.
TM: IPAD is a trademark of STMicroelectronics
- Very low line capacitance to compensate long PCB tracks (4.5 pF typ.)
- 208 MHz clock frequency compliant with SD3.0 UHS-1 SDR 104 standard
- High ESD robustness: up to ±12 kV contact
- Lead-free package in 400 μm pitch
- Package thickness: 500 μm typ.
- Very low PCB space consumption
- High reliability offer by the monolithic integration
- Complies with the following standards:
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
- ±15 kV (air discharge)
- ±8 kV (contact discharge)
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life