The EMIF06-VID01F2 is a 6-line highly integrated array designed to suppress EMI / RFI noise in all systems subjected to electromagnetic interference.
The EMIF06-VID01F2 Flip Chip packaging means the package size is equal to the die size.
Additionally, this filter includes ESD protection circuitry which prevents damage to the protected device when subjected to ESD surges up to 15 kV.
- High efficiency in ESD suppression on inputs pins (IEC 61000-4-2 level 4)
- Very thin package: 0.65 mm
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration and wafer level packaging
- High efficiency EMI filtering (-40 dB @ 900 MHz)
- Low serial resistance for camera impedance adaptation
- Low line capacitance suitable for high speed data bus
- Optimized PCB space occupation: 2.92 mm x 1.29 mm
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- Lead-free package
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|Chip Scale Package 0.5mm pitch||Industrial||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.