This is a highly integrated 8-line device designed to suppress EMI/RFI noise in all systems exposed to electromagnetic interference.
This filter includes ESD protection circuitry, which prevents the application from damages when subjected to ESD surges up to 20 kV.
- High efficiency in EMI filtering in wide filter bandwidth: better than -25 dB from 700MHz to 3.0 GHz
- Very thin package: 0.6 mm max.
- High efficiency in ESD suppression on all input and output pins (exceeds IEC61000-4-2 level 4: ±20 kV contact discharge)
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration and wafer level packaging
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|Chip Scale Package 0.4mm pitch||Industrial||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.