The B-L475E-IOT01A Discovery kit for IoT node allows users to develop applications with direct connection to cloud servers.
The Discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications by exploiting low-power communication, multiway sensing and Arm® Cortex® -M4 core-based STM32L4 Series features.
The support for Arduino Uno V3 and PMOD connectivity provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
- Ultra-low-power STM32L4 Series MCUs based on Arm® Cortex®-M4 core with 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 128 Kbytes of SRAM, in LQFP100 package
- 64-Mbit Quad-SPI (Macronix) Flash memory
- Bluetooth® V4.1 module (SPBTLE-RF)
- Sub-GHz (868 MHz or 915 MHz) low-power-programmable RF module (SPSGRF-868 or SPSGRF-915)
- 802.11 b/g/n compliant Wi-Fi® module from Inventek Systems (ISM43362-M3G-L44)
- Dynamic NFC tag based on M24SR with its printed NFC antenna
- 2 digital omnidirectional microphones (MP34DT01)
- Capacitive digital sensor for relative humidity and temperature (HTS221)
- High-performance 3-axis magnetometer (LIS3MDL)
- 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope (LSM6DSL)
- 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer (LPS22HB)
- Time-of-Flight and gesture-detection sensor (VL53L0X)
- 2 push-buttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- Expansion connectors:
- Arduino™ Uno V3
- Flexible power-supply options:
- ST LINK USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software HAL library including a variety of examples, as part of the STM32Cube MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, GCC-based IDEs, Arm® Mbed Enabled™
- Arm® Mbed™ online (see http://mbed.org)
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.