Teseo-T3DRAW2 board is a complete standalone evaluation platform for Teseo DRAW GNSS ST solution.
Teseo III embeds the high performance ARM946 microprocessor with dedicated SRAM and several serial communication interfaces, including USB, SPI, I²C, UART and CAN.
Performance and configuration can be analyzed using the ST TESEO-SUITE PC Tool1.
- ST Teseo III GNSS platform with Teseo-DRAW software;
- Multiconstellation GNSS: GPS, Galileo, Glonass, Beidou, QZSS are supported;
- USB Power Supply and battery charge;
- Internal battery for standalone usage;
- ON/OFF and Reset buttons available;
- NMEA over:
- UART by USB;
- μSD/MMC card reader for easy logging;
- ST 6-axis sensor ASM330LHH or ST 6-axis sensor LSM6DS and ST pressure sensor to enable ST Teseo DRAW;
- PPS output;
- Fix status
- Antenna sensing
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
|Not compliant||-|| |
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.