The STEVAL-ISB044V1 evaluation kit has been designed for devices, such as smartphones or tablets, requiring high power levels.
It supports wireless battery charging up to 15 W.
The embedded STWBC-EP digital controller transmitter is based on a cost-effective half-bridge topology providing external interfaces via UART and I²C.
The kit also includes STWBC-EP firmware, a graphical interface for debug, schematics, layout files and bill of materials.
There are specific tools for the STEVAL-ISB044V1 available on www.st.com which give runtime information, such as the power delivered, the regulation error or the protocol status as well as parameter tuning.
- STWBC-EP digital controller
- 15 W output power
- Qi MP-A10 reference design
- WPC Qi1.2.3 standard compliant
- Robust demodulation algorithm, with triple path (V, I, f)
- Foreign object detection (FOD)
- Accurate power control
- Active presence detection
- UART protocol to control and monitor the system
- Complete reference design (evaluation board, IC, firmware and tools)
- 2-layer PCB for easy design
- Flash memory-based
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
Point of Sales and Retail Logistics
Power Supplies and Converters
Audio and Video
Personal Care and Hygiene
Virtual - Augmented Reality
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.