- Evaluate ST devices to be used together with an STM32 MCU
- Build STM32-based applications leveraging functionality and performance of ST’s device portfolio
The expansion boards are equipped with standardized interconnections, such as
- an Arduino Uno R3 connector, or
- a Morpho connector for a higher level of connectivity
The combination of STM32 Nucleo boards and expansion boards is a unified scalable approach with unlimited possibilities for application development, prototyping or product evaluation.
Discover the new release of our STM32 Embedded Software I-CUBE-LRWAN. Up-to-date and secure!
- Implementation of the latest LoRa-Alliance™ LoRaWAN specification protocol V1.0.3
- Class A, B, C supported
- Support of STSAFE-A devices through Secure element API
- Driver for Semtech SX127x / SX126x transceivers
- More regions covered!
Download it for free here