The LIS2DH is an ultra low-power high performance three-axis linear accelerometer belonging to the “femto” family, with digital I2C/SPI serial interface standard output.
The LIS2DH has dynamically user selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g and it is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1 Hz to 5.3 kHz.
The self-test capability allows the user to check the functioning of the sensor in the final application.
The device may be configured to generate interrupt signals by two independent inertial wake-up/free-fall events as well as by the position of the device itself.
The LIS2DH is available in small thin plastic land grid array package (LGA) and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Wide supply voltage, 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IOs supply (1.8 V) and supply voltage compatible
- Ultra low-power mode consumptiondown to 2 μA
- ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g dynamically selectable full-scale
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- 2 independent programmable interrupt generators for free-fall and motion detection
- 6D/4D orientation detection
- “Sleep to wake” and “return to sleep” function
- Freefall detection
- Motion detection
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded FIFO
- ECOPACK® RoHS and “Green” compliant
A step forward in Internet of Things (IoT) and wearable devices
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LGA 14 2x2x1.0||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.