ST is a committed, long-term partner for microcontroller solutions with the well-established microcontrollers based on the ST7, ST6, ST10, ARM7 and ARM9 cores.
- Housed in 16- to 28-pin packages, the ST6 devices integrate 1 to 4 Kbytes of OTP (one-time programmable) or ROM memory
- The ST7 core provides high-level language programming and additional interrupt handling features
- The ST10 family is based on ST's industry-standard 16-bit microcontroller
- The STR7 family combines the industry-standard ARM7TDMI® 32-bit RISC core, featuring high performance, very low power, and very dense code, with a comprehensive set of peripherals and ST's latest 0.18 µm embedded Flash technology
- The STR9 family brings the power of an ARM9E™ processor core to make networking and other demanding applications easy and affordable
ST recommends using the state-of-the-art 8-bit STM8 and 32-bit STM32 microcontrollers to develop new designs.