The STM32F412 microcontrollers are the entry-level devices to the high-performance STM32F4 series and offer the best balance of dynamic power consumption (in Run mode) and processing performance, while integrating a high number of added-value features in packages as small as 3.653 x 3.651 mm.
The STM32F412 MCUs deliver the performance of Cortex®-M4 core with floating point unit, running at 100 MHz, while achieving outstandingly low power consumption values in Run and Stop modes.
With a new Batch Acquisition Mode (BAM) optimizing power consumption for data batching, the STM32F412 takes Dynamic Efficiency to a new level. This BAM allows exchanging batches of data through communication peripherals while the rest of the device (including the CPU) remains in Power-saving mode.
- Performance: At 100 MHz, the STM32F412 delivers 125 DMIPS/339 CoreMark performance executing from Flash memory, with 0-wait states using ST’s ART Accelerator. The DSP instructions and the floating point unit enlarge the range of addressable applications.
- Power efficiency: ST’s 90 nm process, ART Accelerator, and dynamic power scaling enables the current consumption when executing from Flash memory to be as low as 112 µA/MHz. In Stop mode, the power consumption can be as low as 18 µA.
- Integration: The STM32F412 devices carry 512 to 1024 Kbytes of Flash memory and up to 256 Kbytes of SRAM.
Available packages range from 48 to 144 pins.
- 4x USARTs running at up to 12.5 Mbit/s
- 5x SPI (muxed with the I²S) running at up to 50 Mbit/s
- 4x I²C up to 1Mbps
- 2x CAN (2.0B Active)
- 1x SDIO running at up to 48MHz and available on all packages
- 1x USB 2.0 OTG Full-speed (FS)
- 2x full duplex I²S up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- 3x simplex I²S up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- 2x digital filters for sigma delta modulator
- 4x PDM interfaces, stereo microphone support
- 12-bit ADC reaching 2.4 MSPS,
- 14 timers, 16- and 32-bit, running at up to 100 MHz
- True random number generator
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
More and more devices have complex graphical user interfaces - much like smartphones - and ST's range of STM32 microcontrollers has a host of features which can be leveraged on a huge range of devices. We are constantly innovating to give you the performance you need!