STM32G0 Entry-level Arm® Cortex®-M0+ MCUs
The new STM32G0 Series is not simply another Arm® Cortex®-M0+ microcontroller. It sets a new definition of what an efficient microcontroller must offer. This is all about best optimization, down to each and every detail, to offer the best value for your money and allow you to achieve your goals with the minimum BOM cost and the maximum flexibility for upgrades.
- The STM32G0x0 Value line is highly competitive in traditional 8-bit and 16-bit markets and embeds an accurate internal clock allowing further cost saving. It eliminates the need to manage different architectures and the associated development overhead.
- The STM32G0x1 line provides upgraded features in analog and is IoT ready with upgraded security functions. It offers a wide range of memory sizes, voltage and packages, bringing flexibility to cost-sensitive applications.
The STM32G0 Series enables the one-architecture-fits-all concept and is ready for tomorrow’s needs.
Efficient, robust and simple, the STM32G0 series is available with 16 to 512 Kbytes of Flash memory in 8- to 100-pin packages, satisfying the needs of a large variety of applications and segments.
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
How to get started on the 8-pin STM32G0 MCU
- Order the STM32G0316-DISCO discovery kit for 8-pin STM32G0 MCUs which includes an individual and breakable STM32 SO8 to DIL8 module
- Download the STM32CubeG0 embedded software package containing Hypertext Application Language (HAL), low-layer APIs, and middleware.
- Install our STM32CubeMX graphical software configuration tool supporting pinout configuration, code generation and a power-consumption calculator.
- Get started with one of the many examples provided or build your own project!
Need help ? A full range of online courses for STM32G0 MCUs, instructions and specific information are available to support your application development