STM32G0 Entry-level Arm® Cortex®-M0+ MCUs
The new STM32G0 Series is not simply another Arm® Cortex®-M0+ microcontroller. It sets a new definition of what an efficient microcontroller must offer. This is all about best optimization, down to each and every detail, to offer the best value for your money and allow you to achieve your goals with the minimum BOM cost and the maximum flexibility for upgrades.
- The STM32G0x0 Value line is highly competitive in traditional 8-bit and 16-bit markets and embeds an accurate internal clock allowing further cost saving. It eliminates the need to manage different architectures and the associated development overhead.
- The STM32G0x1 line provides upgraded features in analog and is IoT ready with upgraded security functions. It offers a wide range of memory sizes, voltage and packages, bringing flexibility to cost-sensitive applications.
The STM32G0 Series enables the one-architecture-fits-all concept and is ready for tomorrow’s needs.
Efficient, robust and simple, the STM32G0 series is available with 16 to 512 Kbytes of Flash memory in 8- to 100-pin packages, satisfying the needs of a large variety of applications and segments.
This video explains how to easily create a USB Power Delivery sink application with STM32G0 and TCPP01-M12
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
Recommended for you
How to get started on the 8-pin STM32G0 MCU
- Order the STM32G0316-DISCO discovery kit for 8-pin STM32G0 MCUs which includes an individual and breakable STM32 SO8 to DIL8 module
- Download the STM32CubeG0 embedded software package containing Hypertext Application Language (HAL), low-layer APIs, and middleware.
- Install our STM32CubeMX graphical software configuration tool supporting pinout configuration, code generation and a power-consumption calculator.
- Get started with one of the many examples provided or build your own project!
Need help ? A full range of online courses for STM32G0 MCUs, instructions and specific information are available to support your application development