The ST25DV-PWM series of dynamic NFC/RFID tags offers a 13.56 MHz long-range interface compatible with NFC phones and readers. The ST25DV02K-W1/W2 device is an NFC/RFID tag IC with PWM outputs.
The PWM output can be programmed independently and securely, allowing a large field of application. The IC provides live update of PWM parameters by contactless interface, extending the user experience.
- Based on ISO/IEC 15693 and NFC Forum Type 5 Tag
Pulse width modulation outputs
- Up to 2x independent outputs:
- 1x PWM output with ST25DV02K-W1
- 2x PWM outputs with ST25DV02K-W2
- From 488 Hz to 31250 Hz
- 62.5 ns pulse width resolution:
- From 15-bit resolution at 488 Hz to 9-bit resolution at 31.25 kHz
- Accuracy: ±10% over temperature range
- No need for external oscillator
- Supply voltage from 1.8 V to 5.5 V, independent from contactless interface
- TruST25™ digital signature
The ST25DV-PWM-eSET is a dynamic NFC tag evaluation board based on the ST25DV02K-W2 device, an NFC/RFID tag IC with PWM outputs embedding a 2-Kbit EEPROM that can be partitioned for use-case flexibility.
The PWM output can be programmed independently and securely, allowing the user to address a large number of applications.
eDesignSuite is a comprehensive set of easy-to-use design-aid utilities ready to help you streamline the system development process with a wide range of ST products.