Collabora | Open Source software consulting
Collabora is a global consultancy specialized in Open Source software. Collabora's services range from fixing a single line of code to shaping a long-term strategic Open Source plans with its customers.
Collabora's expertise spans across all key areas of Open Source software development, from bootloaders and core enablement all the way to 2D/3D graphics and multimedia.
For ST customers interested in the STM32 family of general-purpose 32-bit microprocessors (MPUs) for its multimedia capabilities, Collabora is a uniquely suited service provider.
For any embedded design that requires capturing, transcoding, playing, or streaming media content, Collabora can help you achieve your goals with the STM32 MPUs. In addition to working on key Open Source projects, Collabora also actively participates in the standards and specifications bodies. As the partner involved at the intersection of capture interfaces, graphics drivers and display controllers together with ST, Collabora offers unmatched multimedia expertise.
Some of the areas and projects where Collabora offers services:
- Linux kernel, modules and drivers
- Audio: ALSA, PipeWire, PulseAudio
- Display: DRM, Wayland & Weston
- Camera & Capture: Camera sensors, ISPs, image processors, Video4Linux2 and libcamera
- Codecs: hardware accelerated and software
- Machine Learning: ONNX, Apache tvm, ncnn, PyTorch, TensorFlow, mlpack
- Multimedia frameworks: GStreamer, FFmpeg, libVLC
- GStreamer: hardware enablement, pipelines design
- Open GPU drivers: Mesa 3D Graphics Library (Vulkan, OpenGL ES), Panfrost (Arm Mali), PanVK
- Continuous integration and delivery for embedded systems
- Atomic updates, rollback, etc.
- Debian, APERTIS, Yocto, Arch, others