Join this workshop to learn how to design stable analog and digital control loops in both voltage mode and current mode for DC/DC and Off-Line Applications.
During 4 days of intensive engineering training and lab-based exercises, you will design, code, implement, and test several digital power supplies in our well-equipped laboratory.
The design practices taught in the class can be applied to any MCU. In this course, all lab exercises implement ST’s Arm®-based STM32G474.
Who should attend this workshop?
This hands-on workshop is designed for engineers who are looking to:
- Learn how to design stable digital controllers for their power applications
- Better understand power supply fundamentals, stability and design techniques with a focus on digital power
- Get up to speed with digital voltage mode control and peak current mode control using both legacy and modern ICs
- Apply modern digital PFC techniques to their solution
All attendees will receive:
- 4 days of intensive engineering training and lab-based exercises
- All necessary software templates and easy to program exercises to start you on your digital power projects
- Workshop material, lab notes, lunch and refreshments
- The attendees may also obtain a free trial license for Biricha's Power - Supply Design Software WDS and PFC Loop Design Software PLD if they wish