EC-Master EtherCAT Master Stack
Features and advantages of EC-Master:
- Compliant to EtherCAT Master Classes Directive (ETG.1500)
- High performance and low CPU load to achive fast update rates
- Sophisticated error detection and diagnosis functions
- Support of EtherCAT network information (ENI) configuration file
- Topology check: comparison of configured and actual network during boot-up
- Cyclic process data exchange
- Synchronization with Distributed Clocks (DC)
- CANopen over EtherCAT (CoE) protocol: SDO upload and download
- Servo Profile over EtherCAT (SoE) protocol
- Ethernet over EtherCAT (EoE) protocol (virtual switch)
- File Transfer over EtherCAT (FoE) mailbox protocol
- Slave to Slave Communication
- Support of Safety over EtherCAT (FSoE) slaves
- TCP/IP remote interface with identical API for remote and local operation
Together with our services you get professional partnership setting up your custom control system. On request you may get the complete system integration.
Reliable and robust implementation.
- The standard Linux Network driver is a reliable, fully featured Ethernet driver available for most Linux distributions that allows for the easy installation of the EC-Master without any need for any adaptation to the Linux distribution and kernel. This makes EC-Master possible to run "out of the box."
- The acontis Real-time Driver is also an option for EC-Master and can significantly improve performance and latency, however its installation requires a special build of the Linux kernel that includes the Acontis open-source kernel module atemsys.
- This architecture provides a faster execution of the frames through the Ethernet controller into the main EC-Master stack, as well as a lower latency and more deterministic jitter in overall network communications. The acontis Real-time Driver is a reliable, robust solution ideal for applications requiring high-performance real-time communication.
Asia, Europe, North America, Oceania, South America