- Leak Detector HW & SW : Numatic Leak detector - Detects Leaks down to 1/10,000 of a PSI. This product is a multi-test, multi-port, multi-channel test instrumentation. It manages and executes 4 part tests synchronous or asynchronous, at different stations, and all under the control of one instrument. Using 24-bit A/D Converters this instrument can detect pneumatic leaks down 1/10,000 of a PSI.
- IoT Application: New Design for a Commercial Smart Coffeemaker: This board adds wifi and Azur cloud services to an existing industrial coffee machine.
- Earbuds HW & SW: Special Earbuds that selectively allows ambient audio through to the user. This product uses DSP & Bluetooth Technology to allow the user to listen to music while allow ambient sounds to also be heard. Very similar to having a conversation with background music.
- Industry Specific Tablet Computer: Special Tablet Computer used to analyze spot welds. The board uses a commercial processor with an ST Micro Coprocessor to handle specific I/O and power down functions.
- Bottle Leak Testing Machine: This product detects leaks in plastic bottles. It utilizes high precision A/D converters and DSP Software to detect leaks.An ST Micro Processor handles the local Head display and also the communication between heads.
- Monitors water purity and connect the data to the IBM Bluemix cloud for global analysis: This product monitors the purity of water by measuring impedence. An ST Processor handles reads the impedence measurements and converts this info into a purity ready then uploads this information to an IBM Bluemix Cloud.
IoT HW & SW
EMAC (Equipment Monitor And Control) designs, manufactures, integrates and distributes, Single Board Computers (SBCs), System on Modules (SoMs) & Carrier Boards, Industrial Panel PCs (PPCs), Embedded Servers and Custom Solutions for the Embedded...
Associated ST Products
Although STMicroelectronics has attempted to provide accurate information on the Web Site, STMicroelectronics assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. All information provided by STMicroelectronics on this Web Site is provided “AS-IS”, with all faults and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed, implied or statutory. STMicroelectronics may change or discontinue its partner programs or its products or services at any time and without notice. Any mention of non-STMicroelectronics products or services is for information purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement by STMicroelectronics. The use of the word or term “partner or partners” on this Web Site does not indicate or imply the existence of any partnership or agency relationship or any legal or fiduciary relationship of any kind between STMicroelectronics and any other company or that such company is an affiliate of STMicroelectronics in any way. The partners in STMicroelectronics partner programs provide separate licenses for purchase or use of their products and/or services and related technology with STMicroelectronics devices. Contact the appropriate partner directly for licensing terms, price, support any other information on such partner’s product and/or services. The terms and conditions for such products and/or services may vary from partner to partner and are licensed directly and separately from such partner. STMicroelectronics makes no representations or warranties about the suitability of the products and services offered or provided by the partners and STMicroelectronics hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or statutory with respect to any product or services provided by the partners, including but not limited to any warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. In no event shall STMicroelectronics be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential or punitive damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of use, profit or revenue however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of or in connection with your participation in or your reliance of the partner program, your use or inability to use or purchase of products and/or services from the partners or the performance of such products and services, your relationship with the partner, your use or inability to use or reliance on STMicroelectronics portal or any information provided by STMicroelectronics therein, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. Links to third party Web Sites, when provided by STMicroelectronics, are not under the control of STMicroelectronics and STMicroelectronics is not responsible for any contents, materials, opinions, advice or statements or for the accuracy or reliability of any such contents and materials made on any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. STMicroelectronics is not responsible for any form of transmission received from any linked site, including but not limited to webcasting or audio transmission. Access to any linked site or any link contained in a linked site is at the user's own risk. STMicroelectronics is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply any warranty (implied, express or otherwise) or any endorsement by STMicroelectronics of the third party Web Site.