ISIT CANopen training
Implementation of the CANopen protocol.
Member of the CIA and with more than 21 years of experience in the CAN/CANopen field, ISIT offers training based on both theory and practice to help you understand and quickly implement this protocol.
At the end of this CANopen training, participants will not only have the necessary knowledge for the development of CAN/CANopen applications but also for the operational management of this field network.
Aiming to be constantly adapted to the real needs of industry projects, the content of this training is regularly updated by our CAN/CANopen experts in line with the evolution of the standard.
At the end of the training, the learner is able to:
- Know the fundamentals of the CAN bus
- Know the CANopen messaging services
- Understand the principle of the object dictionary
- Implement the development of a CANopen network architecture
- Implement the management and configuration of the entire network in operation
- Implement a CANopen protocol through practical examples