TapNLink TnL-FIR103 wireless modules connect microcontroller-based systems to mobile devices via BLE or NFC. Designers can rapidly and easily create Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI) that run as mobile apps for their STM32-based electronics.
TnL-FIR103 connects to STM32 using only 2 GPIO and either:
- Serial protocol (S3P - Software Secure Serial Protocol) **
- SWD (debug) protocol for ARM Cortex M-based microcontrollers
TnL-FIR103 also supports secure of Bluetooth devices.
The module implements by configuration only. There is no coding or hardware to design. Just specify the variables in the target MCU application, set access rights and display parameters. The free IoTize Studio configuration software automatically generates your custom HMI as a mobile app (supports Android and iOS).
In just minutes, you will be able to connect a mobile to your microcontroller application, and view or change data from your mobile HMI app.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Type5 tag (ISO/IEC 15693)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.1
Supported Target Protocols
- Debug port (SWD)
- Serial (S3P - Software Secure Serial Port)
Mobile Platform Support
- HTML5 web apps (Android, iOS)
- Cordova-based hybrid apps (native, Java)
- Automatic app generation (Android, iOS)
- Configurable access profiles
- Configurable, encrypted passwords
- AES-128/256 module-level data encryption
- Configurable secure pairing with NFC
- Dimensions: L 38mm x W 28mm x H 3mm
- Bare board (default)
- Optional ABS plastic casing (IP44) is available.
- Optional silicone resin (IP65) treatment is available.
- Electrical Characteristics
- 2.3V to 3.6V
- 10mA to 80mAH (depending on communication channel)
Operating Temperature Range
- -20°C, +55°C
- CE (Europe), FCC (USA), IC (Canada).
- Base Part Number: TnL-FIR103
- MOQ: 20