The LD39300 is a fast ultra low drop linear regulator which operates from 2.5 V to 6 V input supply.
A wide range of output options are available. The low drop voltage, low noise, and low quiescent current make it suitable for low voltage microprocessor and memory applications. The device is developed on a BiCMOS process which allows low quiescent current operation independently of output load current.
- 3 A guaranteed output current
- Ultra low dropout voltage (200 mV typ. @ 3 A load, 40 mV typ. @ 600 mA load)
- Very low quiescent current (1.2 mA typ. @ 3 A load, 1 µA max @ 25 °C in off mode)
- Logic-controlled electronic shutdown
- Current and thermal internal limit
- ± 1.5 % output voltage tolerance @ 25 °C
- Fixed and ADJ output voltages: 1.22 V, ADJ
- Temperature range: -40 to 125 °C
- Fast dynamic response to line and load changes
- Stable with ceramic capacitor
- Available in PPAK and DPAK
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.