ST's digital multi-phase controllers provide complete power conversion control systems for Intel’s CPU, DDR memory and VCCIO/VMCP power supply requirements.
- Intel Server VR12, VR12.5 and VR13™ compliant
- Fully configurable through PM bus and SVID commands
- Fully digital PWM solutions with 6+1, 4+1, 3+1 and 1+1 phase operation
- STVCOT™ guarantees ultra-fast transient response, fixed frequency operation in steady state, very high efficiency at light load conditions and easy fine tuning.
- Telemetry output from digital controller sends key parameters for GUI display (Power In, Power Out, Vin, Vout, Temperature)
- Embedded non-volatile memory stores configuration parameters and enables Black Box Recorder functionality
- Auto-tuning compensation network simplifies application evaluation of the devices and compensates for drift due to system aging.
- Compact solutions minimize PCB space and cost with external or integrated MOSFET drivers
Digital multiphase controllers
They are available now in VFQFPN48 6x6 mm and VFQFPN40 5x5 mm, with universal footprint and pinout for multi-sourcing.