The STOD32W is a triple DC-DC converter for AMOLED display panels. It integrates 100 mA step-up and inverting DC-DC converters plus auxiliary step-up converter. This device is particularly suitable for battery operated products, in which the major concern is overall system efficiency. Output voltages can be programmed by a dedicated pin, which implements SWIRE protocol. The auxiliary step-up positive output voltage is also configured by an external pull-down resistor. Soft-start with controlled inrush current limit, thermal shutdown and short-circuit protection are integrated functions of the device.
- Operating input voltage range from 2.9 V to 4.5 V
- 100 mA output current for step-up and inverting converters (VIN > 2.9 V)
- 55 mA output current for an auxiliary step-up converter (VIN > 2.9 V)
- 4.6 V positive step-up converter
- Programmable negative voltage from - 0.8 V to - 4.6 V default -3.0 V
- Auxiliary step-up converter positive voltage programmable step from 6.6 V to 7.6 V default 7.0 V
- Soft-start with inrush current protection
- Overtemperature protection
- True-shutdown mode
- Short-circuit protection
- Package Flip Chip 12 bumps (1.618 x 1.710 mm), 0.4 mm pitch
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|N0 - CSPS0.4 11-16||Industrial||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.