The STWLC88 is a highly integrated wireless power receiver solution suitable for applications up to 50W. The chip has been designed to support the latest Qi specifications for inductive communication protocol with Extended Power Profile (EPP) and proprietary STSuperCharge (STSC) protocol for fast charging.
This solution requires low external BOM count. Because of the integrated low impedance synchronous rectifier and low drop-out linear regulator, STWLC88 achieves high efficiency and low power dissipation.
The STWLC88 features embedded FTP non-volatile memory to enable I2C interface customization and support of proprietary communication and charging protocols.
The STWLC88 is also capable of operating in transmitter (Tx) mode to share power for charging other devices with the output power up to 12W depending on the coil used.
The Flip Chip (4.07 x 4.49 mm) and low BOM count makes it very suitable for very compact application.
- Up to 50 W output power
- Up to 12 W output power in Tx mode
- Qi EPP 1.2.4 inductive wireless standard communication protocol compliant
- Integrated 27 V synchronous rectifier with ≥ 98% efficiency
- Low drop-out linear regulator with output current and input voltage control loops
- Programmable LDO regulator with output voltage up to 20 V in steps 25 mV
- 32-bit, 64 MHz ARM Cortex microcontroller core
- RAM/FTP (Few Times Programmable) Firmware patching and advance features
- 8-channels, 10-bit A/D converter
- 8 configurable GPIOs
- I2C Slave, Master interface
- Supports external flash for design in
- High speed SPI (master) for external interface
- Accurate current sense system for Foreign Object Detection (FOD)
- Q-factor measurement for Object Detection in Transmitter mode
- ASK V/I Modulator
- Overvoltage, overcurrent and thermal protection
- Wide rectifier input frequency of 50-300 kHz
- Flip chip 110 bumps (4.07 x 4.49 mm)
Recommended for you
Events and Seminars
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - STWLC88
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|WLCSP 4.077X4.490X0.471 110 0.4P||Industrial||N/A|| |
Package:WLCSP 4.077X4.490X0.471 110 0.4P
WLCSP 4.077X4.490X0.471 110 0.4P
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from distributors||Order from ST||Marketing Status||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Packing Type||Package||Temperature (°C)||Grade||Country of Origin||Output Power (W) (typ)||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|| |
Unit Price (US$)
Country of Origin
Output Power (W) (typ)
|STWLC88JR|| distributors |
Distributor availability of STWLC88JR
Distributor reported inventory date:
| Buy from Distributor || |
|EAR99||NEC||Tape and Reel||WLCSP 4.077X4.490X0.471 110 0.4P||-40||85||Industrial||SOUTH KOREA||50|| || |
Tape and Reel
Operating Temperature (°C)
Country of Origin:
Output Power (W) (typ):
(*) Suggested Resale Price (USD) per defined quantity for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors