The space-saving, low-profile ACEPACK 1, and ACEPACK 2 power modules combine high-power density with reliability in a low-cost plastic package. These power modules are available in different topologies including six-pack (3-phase full-bridge), converter-inverter-brake (CIB), 3-level, four-pack, and half-bridge with a current rating from 5 to 100 A and a voltage rating from 650 to 1200 V
Featuring an embedded NTC thermistor, these highly reliable power modules offer the best compromise between conduction and switching losses and can maximize the efficiency of any very high frequency converter system in hard-switching circuitries for a power range from 3 to 30 kW depending on the application’s internal configuration.
One of the key benefits of ACEPACK 1 and 2 is their capability to integrate different technologies in both silicon carbide and silicon (such as IGBTs and high-voltage MOSFETs).
Furthermore, for ensuring flexible and stable mounting, PressFIT and additional soldered pin options are available.
- Compactness: Integration in power modules reduces the size of your solution and simplifies the BOM.
- ACEPACK modules use ST’s advanced silicon technology and best-in-class silicon-carbide MOSFETs
- ST is an independent device manufacturer with full control of the supply chain.
To help find the appropriate ACEPACK STPOWER module that best fits their application, designers can download and install our STPOWER Module finder mobile app. A user-friendly product selector, this tool ensures a smooth and simple navigation experience with a parametric search engine that lets you rapidly identify the right product. Available on Google Play and App Store.
The ACEPACK 1 and 2 power modules are specifically optimized for industrial applications including industrial motor drives, solar panels, UPS, welding tools, charging stations and power management solutions.
They are also tailored for automotive applications such as on-board chargers (OBC) and DC-DC converters.
The product portfolio includes silicon IGBT and MOSFET and SiC MOSFET based power modules with nominal voltage ratings from 650 up to 1200V and current ratings from 5 to 100 A.
- High-power density
- High reliability and robustness
- Compact design and cost-effective system approach
- High flexibility enabling developers to implement several topologies in different power switching devices
- Simplified, reliable, and durable mounting
- Supply chain security guaranteed by ST for silicon solutions (SiC MOSFETs, Si MOSFETs, IGBTs, and diodes)