This second series of SLLIMM (small low-loss intelligent molded module) provides a compact, high-performance AC motor drive in a simple, rugged design. It combines new ST proprietary control ICs (one LS and one HS driver) with an improved short-circuit rugged trench gate field-stop (TFS) IGBT, making it ideal for motor drives operating up to 20 kHz in hard-switching circuitries. SLLIMM™ is a trademark of STMicroelectronics.
- IPM 8 A, 600 V, 3-phase IGBT inverter bridge including 2 control ICs for gate driving and freewheeling diodes
- 3.3 V, 5 V TTL/CMOS inputs with hysteresis
- Internal bootstrap diode
- Undervoltage lockout of gate drivers
- Smart shutdown function
- Short-circuit protection
- Shutdown input/fault output
- Separate open emitter outputs
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Comparator for fault protection
- Short-circuit rugged TFS IGBTs
- Very fast, soft recovery diodes
- 85 kΩ NTC, UL 1434, CA 4 recognized
- Fully isolated package
- Isolation ratings of 1500 Vrms/min.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.