This intelligent power module implements a compact, high performance AC motor drive in a simple, rugged design. It is composed of six IGBTs with freewheeling diodes and three half-bridge HVICs for gate driving, providing low electromagnetic interference (EMI) characteristics with optimized switching speed. The package is optimized for thermal performance and compactness in built-in motor applications, or other low power applications where assembly space is limited. This IPM includes an operational amplifier, completely uncommitted, and a comparator that can be used to design a fast and efficient protection circuit. SLLIMM™ is a trademark of STMicroelectronics.
- IPM 3 A, 600 V, 3-phase IGBT inverter bridge including control ICs for gate driving and freewheeling diodes
- Optimized for low electromagnetic interference
- VCE(sat) negative temperature coefficient
- 3.3 V, 5 V, 15 V CMOS/TTL inputs comparators with hysteresis and pull-down resistors
- Undervoltage lockout
- Internal bootstrap diode
- Interlocking function
- Optimized pinout for easy board layout
- 85 kΩ NTC for temperature control (UL1434 CA 2 and 4)
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.