This second series of SLLIMM (small low-loss intelligent molded module)-nano provides a compact, high-performance AC motor drive in a simple, rugged design. It is composed of six improved short-circuit rugged trench gate fieldstop IGBTs with freewheeling diodes and three half-bridge HVICs for gate driving, providing low electromagnetic interference (EMI) characteristics with optimized switching speed. The package is designed to allow a better and more easily screwed-on heatsink, and is optimized for thermal performance and compactness in built-in motor applications or other low power applications where assembly space is limited. This IPM includes a completely uncommitted operational amplifier and a comparator that can be used to design a fast and efficient protection circuit. SLLIMM™ is a trademark of STMicroelectronics.
- IPM 8 A, 600 V, 3-phase IGBT inverter bridge including 3 control ICs for gate driving and freewheeling diodes
- 3.3 V, 5 V, 15 V TTL/CMOS input comparators with hysteresis and pull-down/pull-up resistors
- Internal bootstrap diode
- Optimized for low electromagnetic interference
- Undervoltage lockout
- Short-circuit rugged TFS IGBTs
- Shutdown function
- Interlocking function
- Op-amp for advanced current sensing
- Comparator for fault protection against overcurrent
- Isolation ratings of 1500 Vrms/min.
- UL recognition: UL 1557, file E81734
- NTC (UL 1434 CA 2 and 4)
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.