This intelligent power module provides a compact, high performance AC motor drive in a simple, rugged design. Combining ST proprietary control ICs with the most advanced short-circuit-rugged IGBT system technology, this device is ideal for 3-phase inverters in applications such as home appliances and air conditioners. SLLIMM™ is a trademark of STMicroelectronics.
- IPM 18 A, 600 V 3-phase IGBT inverter bridge including control ICs for gate driving and free-wheeling diodes
- Short-circuit rugged IGBTs
- VCE(sat)negative temperature coefficient
- 3.3 V, 5 V, 15 V CMOS/TTL input comparators with hysteresis and pull-down / pull-up resistors
- Undervoltage lockout
- Internal bootstrap diode
- Interlocking function
- Smart shutdown function
- Comparator for fault protection against overtemperature and overcurrent
- DBC leading to low thermal resistance
- Isolation rating of 2500 Vrms/min
- UL Recognized: UL1557 file E81734
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.